- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 4 minutes on each side, for medium
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 lean sirloin, rib-eye or rump steak
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 4 tbsp half fat creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
1. Heat the oil in a griddle pan until hot. Meanwhile, mix the peppercorns with the salt and use to coat the steaks on both sides.
2. Cook the steaks to the preferred cooking time. In a small bowl mix together the crème fraîche and horseradish sauce. Add to the pan with the steaks and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
3. Serve immediately with chive mash and seasonal vegetables.
Rate This Recipe