- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sea bream, weighing about 250g each, scales removed, slit along the belly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- bunches parsley, roughly chopped
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 12 boiled new potatoes
- 300 g steamed green beans
- ½ small red onions, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place each fish in the centre of a sheet of baking paper.
3. Put a few olives, some slices of garlic and some parsley in the belly of each fish. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter tomatoes over the fish and drizzle with the olive oil.
4. Wrap the baking paper around each fish, ensuring that you seal it well. Put the fish onto 2 baking trays. Cook in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes until the fish has cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
6. Unwrap the fish and either place the parcels directly on individual serving plates or remove the fish carefully with a fish slice and serve, pouring over the juices. Squeeze over lemon juice to taste.
7. Serve with boiled new potatoes, steamed green beans and sliced red onion. Drizzle over a glug of olive oil and a sprinkle with dried oregano.
Rate This Recipe