- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 4 medium hand dived scallops
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic chilli sauce
- 2.5 cm knob of ginger, shredded and washed in iced water
1. Clean the scallops and reserve one of the shells.
2. Brush the scallops with garlic. Put the scallops in a scallop shell.
3. Mix the soy sauce and chilli garlic sauce together, and pour the mixture onto the scallops.
4. Put the shell into a bamboo steamer, and steam for 4 to 5 minutes. Take the scallops out the shell and serve immediately, garnished with ginger.
Rate This Recipe