- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g salmon, skinned
- 1 Butterleaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 5 cm piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
1. Cut the salmon into 5cm square pieces. Place a piece of salmon on each lettuce leaf.
2. Top each with a little ginger, garlic, a drizzle of toasted sesame oil, a splash of soy sauce and a squeeze of lime. Fold each lettuce leaf up to enclose the salmon and secure with a cocktail stick.
3. Place in a steamer and cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe