- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g minced pork
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 3 deep-fried tofu, balls
- handfuls spring onions, finely chopped
- 3-4 peppers, pumpkin flowers, or other stuffable vegetables
1. In a bowl, mix together the minced pork, salt, chives and oyster sauce.
2. Pinch the top of the tofu balls open to make them hollow with a lid. Stuff them with the mixture and place the 'lid' back on. Repeat with the rest of the tofu balls. Set aside.
3. Open the pumpkin flowers, stuff with the pork mixture and close the flower petal by petal. Break of the stem and then pierce the stuffed flower with the stem.
4. Put the stuffed tofu balls and flowers in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes, or until the stuffing is cooked through. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe