- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 dashes of vegetable oil
- 12 small baby back pork ribs
- 6 tbsp rind-less marmalade
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the ribs in the oil until golden-brown.
2. Add the marmalade and three tablespoons of water to the pan and stir to coat the ribs with the glaze. Cook the ribs for a further 3 minutes.
3. In a small frying pan toast the sesame seeds until they are brown all over.
4. Coat the ribs with the toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Made with produce from Stock Nook Farm - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe