- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp apricot jam
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken strips.
2. Cook the chicken, turning frequently for approximately five minutes.
3. Spoon the apricot jam over the chicken and stir well to coat.
4. Reduce the heat slightly and continue to cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. The goujons are ready when they are cooked through and covered with a delicious sticky golden glaze. Serve hot or cold.
Rate This Recipe