- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes plus resting
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus marinating
- Effort: easy
- 1 x 1.25kg boneless leg of lamb
- 150 ml teriyaki sauce, such as Kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 100 ml clear honey
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
1. For the marinade: place all the ingredients, other than the lamb, into a food processor and blend until combined.
2. For the lamb: make small incisions into the lamb leg and massage the marinade into it until well coated. Place in a plastic bag, seal and refrigerate for two hours, or time permitting, overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
4. Transfer the lamb from the bag into a large roasting tin, and place in the oven to cook for 1½ hours.
5. Leave to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving. Serve with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Rate This Recipe