- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 2 hrs rising
- Effort: easy
- 500 g plain flour
- 15 g salt
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 260 ml water
- 30 g butter
- 60 g stilton cheese
- 80 g blanched flaked almonds
- 250 g sesame seeds
- 70 g black cumin seeds
1. Mix together the flour, salt, fresh yeast, water and butter in a mixing bowl and bring together to form a soft dough. Set aside to rise for an hour.
2. Crumble in the Stilton and add the flaked almonds to the dough.
3. Next, place the sesame and black cumin seeds in a bowl and dampen with a little warm water.
4. Flatten the dough into an oval shape with the palms of your hands then cover both sides with the damp seed mixture.
5. Place the seed-coated dough on a lined baking sheet, make indentations in the surface with your fingers and set aside to rise for another hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
Rate This Recipe