- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g butter
- 200 g stilton cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Mash the butter, stilton, parsley and garlic together with a fork until well combined, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Spoon the butter on to a small square of parchment paper and roll into a cylinder about 2.5cm thick. Twist the ends to secure.
3. Chill for at least 1 hour to firm up before using, or place in a plastic bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
4. To serve, cut slices of butter about 3-5mm thick and pop onto hot steaks and chops, chicken breasts or fish. You can also spread the butter onto a sliced loaf and warm through like garlic bread.
Rate This Recipe