- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- g unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 600 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of Chinese greens, trimmed and roughly sliced
- zest and juice of 1 limes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 papaya, sliced
- brown rice, to serve
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the cashews and gently toss until golden brown. Remove with a perforated spoon and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the chilli and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Raise the heat and add the pork, greens and lime zest. Fry for a few minutes until pork begins to colour.
4. Add the lime juice, soy sauce and papaya. Heat through for 1 minute, stirring.
5. Return the cashews to the wok and toss to mix.
6. Remove from heat and serve with brown rice or wholewheat noodles.
Rate This Recipe