- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 2 x 125 g chicken breasts
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 large spring onion, cut on the diagonal, into 3cm lengths
- 12 Vietnamese mint
- 2 orange Thai chillies, diced
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 2 slivers of kaffir lime zest
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 handfuls sprigs coriander, roughly chopped
1. Heat a wok over a high heat, and when hot, add the sunflower oil. Toss in the garlic and ginger, followed by the chicken shred. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes before adding the spring onion, mint and chillies.
2. Continue frying for 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, stock, kaffir lime zest and half the lime juice.
3. Still over a high heat, reduce the sauce for another minute. Squeeze over the remaining lime juice and drizzle with sesame oil. Serve straight away, garnished with coriander.
Rate This Recipe