- Serves: 2 (as a side dish)
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 250 g mangetout, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, 2 left whole and one finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 75 ml chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a hot wok and add the salt and mangetout; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Scatter in the whole and diced garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the sugar and stir-fry for 10 seconds.
4. Pour in the stock and simmer for 2 minutes, or until the mangetout is just tender.
5. Stir in the sesame oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe