- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 7 ml dark soy sauce
- 100 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 200 ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 beef steaks, each about 175g
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 kg spring greens
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
2. Cut the steaks into 2cm strips and stir the strips into the marinade.
3. Heat the oil in a wok and add the onions.
4. Remove the thick stalks from the greens and shred them finely. Add them to the wok with the onion.
5. Add the beef mixture and marinade and stir-fry until the beef is cooked and the sauce is thick, adding a little water as necessary.
6. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe