- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g boneless and washed squid
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ouzo
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- black pepper
- grilled peppers, to serve
1. Slice open the squid and using a small sharp knife, lightly score a diamond pattern into the fillets, taking care not to cut too deeply.
2. Cut up the squid into small portions of about 5-6cm.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat and fry the squid for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Add the garlic, Ouzo and lemon juice and then season to taste.
5. Stir-fry for one or two minutes more and serve immediately with grilled peppers.
Rate This Recipe