- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 bunch rice noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tin dressed crab meat, , drained
- 1 chopped or torn basil
- 5 sliced spring onions
- ginger, (2.5cm in length)
- 2 bok choy, , cut in half
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce, (sambal olek)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
1. Put the rice noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Soak for 4-5 minutes, or until the noodles are soft. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a hot wok. Add the ginger, bok choi and white crab meat. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add half of the fresh basil and the rice noodles to the wok, and toss.
4. For the dressing: mix all of the dressing ingredients together and pour into the pan along with the dressed crab. Stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the basil, some water if the sauce is too thick, and the spring onions.
6. Pile onto a serving plate and serve.
Rate This Recipe