- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours soaking time
- Effort: easy
- 50 g dried hibiscus flowers
- 450 g strawberries, a few reserved for garnishing
- 100 g caster sugar
- 5 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
Tips and Suggestions
Hibiscus, known as Jamaica in Mexico, is full of vitamin C and is also known to deter diabetes and balance blood sugar levels.
You can buy hibiscus flowers online here .
1. Soak the hibiscus flowers in hot water and leave to stand for a couple of hours or overnight.
2. Drain the water into a jug, you can reuse the hibiscus flowers to make a cool drink.
3. Place the strawberries in a blender, pour in the hibiscus water, add the sugar, ginger and pomegranate syrup then blend on high until smooth.
Want to see more? Take a look at our easy dessert recipes.
Rate This Recipe