- Serves: 68
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 5 (about 400g in total) nectarines, stones removed and flesh cut into 5mm thick slices
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp caster sugar
- 500 g ready rolled puff pastry, (or roll out a block of puff pastry to a thickness of about 4mm)
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. Place the sliced strawberries and nectarines in a bowl and mix together with the lemon juice and caster sugar. Add more or less sugar depending on how sweet the fruit is.
3. Trim the pastry into a 25 x 30cm rectangle and transfer to a baking sheet. Carefully arrange the strawberries and nectarines in overlapping alternate slices on top of the pastry, leaving a 1cm border all the way round.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 2025 minutes or until the pastry has turned golden and the fruit is bubbling and slightly caramelised. Serve immediately, perhaps with a little mascarpone.
Recipe taken from Rachel Allen's Easy Meals.
Rate This Recipe