- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hr chilling
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg strawberries
- 75 g caster sugar
- 100 ml dessert wine
- 4 passion fruit, pulp scooped out
- 2 nectarines, finely diced
- 250 g raspberries, finely diced
- mint, to garnish
1. In a food processor, puree 800g of strawberries with the sugar. Pass through a sieve into a large bowl and stir in the dessert wine.
2. Dice the remaining strawberries and fold into the strawberry soup.
3. Mix in the passion pulp, nectarine and raspberries. Cover and chill for an hour.
4. Serve garnished with mint.
Rate This Recipe