- Serves: 20
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
- 5 handfuls ice cubes
- 0.5 bottles cognac
- 0.5 bottles Muscat dessert wine, preferably Muscat Beaume de Venise
- 1 litres lemonade, good quality
- 2 bottles sparkling wine, preferably Gran Reserva Brut Cava 1999
1. Put the strawberries in the bottom of a punch bowl and add a layer of ice.
2. Pour over the cognac and dessert wine before adding the lemonade. Top off with the sparkling wine to create a dazzling Bonfire night punch.
Rate This Recipe