- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g strawberries, hulled
- 4 tbsp fructose
- 750300 ml iced water
- juice of 1 lemons
1. In a food processor place the strawberries, sugar and 150ml of the water. Blend to a puree, then strain through a fine sieve.
2. Place the strained mixture in a muslin cloth and hang it over a bowl to allow the liquid to slowly drip through.
3. Once all the strawberry mixture has dripped through, pour 300ml of water into the muslin and allow this to drip through as well.
4. Mix in the lemon juice and dilute with 300ml of iced water. Transfer to a clean bottle and serve.
Rate This Recipe