- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp black raspberry liqueur
- 1 ready-made 20cm shortcrust pastry tart case
- 2 punnets of strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam, heated through
1. Whip the cream until thickened. Whisk in the raspberry liqueur.
2. Spoon the cream into the base of the pastry case, smoothing out its surface.
3. Top the cream with the stawberries.
4. Brush the warm strawberry jam over the strawberries to glaze the tart.
Rate This Recipe