- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 wafers, (about 2-3 inches in diameter)
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 12 strawberries, halved
- 4 tbsp raspberry sauce
- fresh mint
1. Combine the mascarpone, one tablespoon of icing sugar and the double cream together in a bowl.
2. Take 6 halved strawberries and using one of the wafers, place a little of the mascarpone mixture in the centre and place the strawberries standing up with the cut side facing out. Repeat with a second wafer.
3. Dust the last wafer with lots of icing sugar and mark the top in a diamond pattern with a hot metal skewer. Place the marked wafer on the top of the stack.
4. Spoon the raspberry sauce in the centre of a dessert plate and place the wafer tower in the middle. Garnish with the remaining strawberries cut in half around the edge of the plate and on the top of the tower.
Rate This Recipe