- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 3 wafers, about 5-7cm across
- 12 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4 tbsp raspberry sauce
- 2 sprigs mint, to garnish
1. Mix together the mascarpone, icing sugar and double cream in a bowl. Place a little of the mascarpone mixture in the centre of a wafer.
2. Stand up 8 of the strawberry halves in the cream. Top with a wafer and repeat the process. Top with the last wafer.
3. Dust the top wafer generously with icing sugar. Heat a metal skewer until very hot and press it onto the icing sugar in diagonal lines to make a lattice pattern.
4. To serve, spoon the raspberry sauce in the centre of a serving plate and place the strawberry tower in the middle. Scatter round the remaining strawberry halves and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe