- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 partridge breasts, skin removed
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into slivers
- 4-6 rashers of smoked streaky bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Using a rolling pin or meat mallet, give the partridge breast a few good thwacks to flatten and tenderise it.
2. Lay 2 sun-dried tomatoes side by side across each breast, roll them up and wrap each breast up in 2-3 rashers of streaky bacon.
3. Drizzle the bacon-wrapped breasts with a little olive oil and grill or barbecue for 2-3 minutes each side.
Rate This Recipe