- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 pickled eggs
- 2-4 tsp capers
- 2 gherkins, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- black pepper
- 16 tinned or jarred fillets of anchovy fillets, drained
1. Halve the eggs and carefully scoop out their yolks.
2. In a bowl, mash together the yolks, capers, gherkins, parsley and mayonnaise. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Fill the empty yolk cavities of the pickled eggs with the yolk mixture. Garnish each egg half with an anchovy fillet. Serve.
Rate This Recipe