- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 yellowneck breast (or any game bird breast will do)
- 1/4 papaya, finely sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 limes, peeled and finely sliced
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. With a sharp knife, slice almost through the centre of the breast to create a pocket.
2. Toss the papaya and ginger together. Season the pocket with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and stuff it with two or three slices of the gingery papaya. Now insert the lime slices and then secure the breast with skewers to hold it together whilst cooking.
3. Brush with olive oil and cook under grill or over a barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
Rate This Recipe