- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g sugar snap peas, topped and tailed
- 6-8 heads pak choi, halved lengthways
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp light olive oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- sea salt
- 3 cm ginger, finely shredded
1. Blanch the sugar snaps and bok choy for 1 minute in separate saucepans. They should be just cooked, but still bright green.
2. Tip the vegetables into a colander and refresh in iced water. Arrange the drained sugar snaps and bok choy on a serving platter (they can be refrigerated at this stage for a few hours).
3. Spoon the oil, lime juice, sugar and salt into a bowl and whisk to combine. Stir in the ginger.
4. Take the chilled sugar snaps and bok choy out of the fridge, pour over the dressing and serve.
Rate This Recipe