- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 450 g minced wild boar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 500 ml red wine
- 3 tbsp concentrated tomato purée
1. Heat up the extra virgin oil in a saucepan and sauté the carrots, celery and onion until soft.
2. Add the wild boar and mix with the vegetables. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and half the wine and allow to reduce.
3. Add the tomato purée and mix well with the meat and add the remaining wine. Simmer on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Serve with pasta or with polenta.
Rate This Recipe