- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 ml plain natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or more to taste
- ¾ tsp ground seeds from green cardamom
- 400 g summer berries, eg strawberries (sliced), blueberries , raspberries
1. Mix the yogurt with the sugar, lemon juice and the ground cardamom. Taste and add more sugar or lemon juice if necessary.
2. Scatter half the berries into 4 small glasses. Spoon half of the yogurt mixture over the top, followed by the remaining fruit, and finish with the yogurt.
3. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe