- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ½ savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 1 small handfuls chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Place the cabbage, carrots, celery, red onion, capers and parsley in a large serving bowl.
2. Make a dressing by whisking the mayonnaise, lemon juice and vinegar together.
3. Toss the slaw with the dressing and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Want more for your BBQ? Take a look at lots more of our BBQ sides recipe.
Rate This Recipe