- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 heads kohlrabi, peeled, thinly sliced, then quartered
- bunches breakfast radishes, (see Cooks note below), trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and cut into half-moons
- bulbs fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 punnet mustard cress
- handfuls sprouting mixed pulses
- handfuls mint leaf
- lemon wedges, to serve
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp thyme, picked, washed and chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the honeyed goats curd toast
- 4 slices sourdough, bread
- 6 tbsp goats curd
- 2 tbsp honey
1. For the dressing: in a small bowl, combine the thyme with the lemon juice and whisk in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the kohlrabi, radishes, cucumber, fennel, spring onions, mustard cress, sprouts (reserving a few for garnish) and mint leaves.
3. For the honeyed goats curd toast: Preheat the grill until hot and toast the bread slices. Remove from the grill and spread each slice with goats curd.
4. Drizzle over the honey, then replace under the hot grill until golden.
5. To serve, dress the salad, scatter over the reserved sprouting pulses and accompany with the slices of goats curd toast and a wedge of lemon.
Rate This Recipe