- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g plain flour
- 100 g cornflour
- 100 g icing sugar
- 225 g butter
- 2x 400 g cans peaches, in juice
- 300 ml double cream
- 300 g fenugreek seeds
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 285 ml condensed milk
- 24 raspberries
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. For the shortbread: preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Sieve together the flour, cornflour and icing sugar and place in a food processor. Cut the butter into small cubes and add to the processor.
3. Blitz the mix until it just begins to form a ball. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and bring it together with your hands.
4. Roll the dough out so it is an even 2-3cms thick.
5. Cut into rounds with a pastry cutter and place on a greased baking tray. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until they are firm and light brown. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. While they are still warm, sprinkle the biscuits with caster sugar.
6. For the peach fool: drain the peaches, reserving the juice. Place in a food processor with a few tablespoons of the reserved juice and blend to a smooth puree.
7. In a large mixing bowl whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and then combine with the Greek yogurt, lemon juice and condensed milk.
8. Transfer the cream mixture into glasses and swirl in the peach puree. Chill until you are ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe