- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 pork sausages
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 small/medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped into 2cm chunks
- 2 small red onions, peeled and quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small handful coriander, leaves picked and chopped
Tips and Suggestions
Cherry tomatoes on the vine give this one pot supper an elegant flourish if youre serving it up for friends
1. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the sausages in a bowl with the sweet chilli sauce and shake around until the bangers are fully coated. Tip them into a large roasting dish.
2. Toss the butternut squash and red onion in with the sausages.
3. Nestle the cherry tomatoes around the dish and then drizzle the lot with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes, or until the sausages are golden brown and the vegetables tender.
4. Scatter with chopped coriander and serve in the centre of the table, with crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Rate This Recipe