- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sausages, preferably sweet chilli flavour
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g penne
- black pepper
- small handful chopped chives
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausages and turn regularly so they cook evenly on all sides, about 10 minutes.
2. In another pan, heat the remaining olive oil and saute the onion and garlic for a few minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until softened.
3. Cook the penne, then stir through the cherry tomato sauce. Sprinkle with the chives and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with the sausages.
Rate This Recipe