- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g chicken breasts, cut into 2cm dice
- 90 g mangetout
- 40 g red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 90 g Amoy tinned bamboo shoots, drained
- 25 g whole salted cashew nuts
- 1 sachet Amoy Stir Fry Sensations: Sweet Soy & Spring Onion sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan over a high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
2. Add the vegetables, bamboo shoots and nuts and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe