- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 6 hrs setting time
- Effort: easy
- 5 leaves of gelatine
- 200 ml sweet white wine, dessert wine or champagne
- 45 g caster sugar
- 200 g ripe red grapes
- 200 ml red grape juice
- 200 ml port
1. Soak 2 leaves of gelatine in 2 tablespoons of pudding wine.
2. Heat the remaining pudding wine with 10g of the sugar.
3. Add the soaked gelatine to the warm wine and stir until dissolved. Do not allow the wine to boil.
4. Take six individual pudding moulds or one 600ml loaf tin. Pour a little of the dessert wine jelly into the bottom of each mould. Place in the fridge and leave to set.
5. Soak the remaining gelatine leaves in 2 tablespoons of grape juice. Heat the remaining grape juice, port and sugar. Add the soaked gelatine and stir until dissolved.
6. Divide the grapes between the pudding moulds. Pour over the port jelly and leave to set in the fridge.
7. To remove the jelly, dip the outside of the moulds into a little hot water for a couple of seconds and turn onto a plate.
Rate This Recipe