- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large knob of unsalted butter
- large handful Swiss chard, stems chopped, leaves roughly torn
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g chorizo, diced
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium-high heat, stir in the Swiss chard and add a splash of water. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, cover the pan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer the chard for 3-4 minutes, or until tender, then drain and set aside in a warm serving dish.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the chorizo for 3 minutes, or until crisp and golden-brown. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Remove the chorizo from the pan using a slotted spoon, leaving behind any excess oil. Scatter the chorizo over the Swiss chard and serve.
Rate This Recipe