- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g wild mushrooms
- 4 swordfish, fillets, about 150g each
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 55 g butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinches marjoram, leaves
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tbsp water
1. Clean the wild mushrooms well, then cut into even-sized pieces.
2. Season the swordfish fillets well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
4. Add in the swordfish steaks and fry for five minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside, keeping warm.
5. Add the butter, wild mushrooms and garlic to the pan and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
6. Add the marjoram and rosemary and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. Return the swordfish fish to the pan and stir in the water to help amalgamate the ingredients.
8. Warm through gently and serve immediately
Rate This Recipe