- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g raw king prawns, shelled
- 90 g French beans, trimmed and sliced
- 50 g red peppers, de-seeded and cut into 2cm squares
- 80 g courgettes, sliced
- 1 sachet Amoy Stir Fry Sensations: Succulent Szechuan Tomato sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan over a high heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until pink.
2. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe