- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 225 g tagliatelle, fresh or dried
- 200 g parmesan, freshly grated
- 100 ml double cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g smokedlardons of bacon
- 50 ml white wine
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the tagliatelle and cook according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, mix together 100g of the grated Parmesan, the cream, egg yolk and garlic, mixing well.
3. Fry the bacon lardons in a large, heavy-based frying pan until brown. Add in the wine and de-glaze the pan, scraping it with a spatula.
4. Mix in the tagliatelle and the Parmesan mixture. Season with freshly ground pepper.
5. Fry for 15 seconds, then serve at once with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
Rate This Recipe