- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 100 g pancetta lardons
- large handful oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 2 handfuls chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- handfuls pine kernels, lightly toasted
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 100 g pecorino cheese, grated, to serve
1. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until golden.
3. Add the chilli and pancetta and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and the pine kernels, season to taste and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and mix well. Serve immediately with freshly grated Pecorino.
Rate This Recipe