- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g fresh tagliatelle
- black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 small courgettes, sliced and shallow-fried until golden
- 50 g pecorino cheese, cubed
- 50 g provolone cheese, cubed
- 25 g parmesan, freshly grated
- 25 g dolcelatte
- a handful of leaves basil
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of salted boiling water until 'al dente'; drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Fry the onion until softened, around 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the fried courgette to the onion. Season with freshly ground pepper. Mix in the freshly cooked tagliatelle.
4. Toss in the pecorino, provolone, Parmesan and dolcelatte, mixing well.
5. Sprinkle over the basil leaves and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe