- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 400 g mixed prepared seafood, such as lobster, langoustines, tiger prawns and king prawns
- dashes of dry white wine
- 200 g vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 400 g fresh egg tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
2. While the water is coming to the boil, heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and gently fry for 30 seconds until the garlic is just beginning to colour.
3. Add all the seafood, and gently fry for about 5 minutes until cooked.
4. Add a splash of white wine, season to taste and simmer for 2 minutes until the wine has evaporated.
5. Add the tomatoes and stir for one minute.
6. Cook the pasta in the boiling water for approximately 3 minutes or until 'al dente'.
7. Drain the pasta and transfer to a warm serving dish. Add the seafood sauce and the parsley. Check the seasoning and toss well before serving.
Rate This Recipe