- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 200 g shelled walnuts
- 150 g dry sourdough bread
- 100 ml milk
- 1 small bunches flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 100 g grana padano cheese, freshly grated
1. With a pestle and mortar, crush the garlic clove with salt. Add the walnuts and grind to a paste, with a little water if necessary.
2. Soak the dry bread with the milk.
3. Add the excess milk to the walnut paste and the bread using the pestle to blend together.
4. Add the olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, chopped parsley and season.
5. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add salt. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
6. Warm the walnut sauce in a large frying pan. Add and toss the cooked tagliatelle. Serve in bowls with a sprinkling of the cheese.
Rate This Recipe