- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 500 g raw crayfish tails
- 1 bunch of wild rocket
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 500 g fresh tagliolini
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 01 lemons, juice only
- black pepper
- 55 g unsalted butter, softened
- 25 g dried breadcrumbs
- 50 ml vegetable stock
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add in the chopped chilli, garlic and crayfish tails. Fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add the rocket and the parsley.
3. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the tagliolini and blanch for 1 minute.
4. Strain, shake well to dry and add to the sauce in the pan.
5. Pour the wine into the sauce, add the lemon juice, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and bring the mixture to the boil.
6. Add the vegetable stock and butter, and toss the mixture vigorously to combine the sauce with the pasta.
7. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe