- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes (depending on pasta used)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g pasta, fresh or dried Tajarini pasta (small ribbons about 3mm wide)
- 1 pinches salt
- 0.5 clove garlic
- 125 g butter
- 85 g truffles, ideally a white Alba truffle, cut into shavings (or a black summer truffle)
- 85 g parmesan, grated
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the packets instructions, until al dente.
2. Meanwhile rub a frying pan with the halved garlic clove. Put the butter and a few truffle shavings in the pan and heat gently.
3. Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water.
4. Add the pasta to the butter and truffle, mixing well, and then add salt to taste. Stir in some of the pasta cooking water if the mixture is too dry.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese, mix well and serve immediately, topped with the remaining truffle shavings.
Rate This Recipe