- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 2 slices of focaccia, cut to fit a sandwich maker
- red pesto, for spreading
- pesto, for spreading
- tapenade, for spreading
- 100 g taleggio cheese, finely sliced
- salad leaves, to garnish
- olive oil, for drizzling
- balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- black pepper
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add in the Parma ham and fry until crispy.
2. Spread one slice of the focaccia with the red pesto, basil pesto and tapenade.
3. Top the bread with the fried Parma ham and Taleggio cheese, then top with the remaining focaccia slice.
4. Place the sandwich in a sandwich maker and cook until golden and crispy.
5. Dress the salad leaves with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and freshly ground pepper.
6. Serve the sandwich with the salad.
Rate This Recipe