- Serves: makes about 300ml
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 6 anchovy fillets, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 120 ml approx extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the olives in a food processor with the lemon juice, capers, anchovies, garlic and parsley. Pulse until just combined.
2. Pour in enough of the olive oil to make a purée. Season to taste and use as required. The tapenade will keep well stored in the fridge in a sterilised jar for up to one week.
Rate This Recipe