- Serves: 20 small sandwiches
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 250 g cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 10 medium slices white bread
- 6-8 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
1. Reserving 11/2 tablespoons, put the mayonnaise into the bowl of a food processor with the tarragon and process until smooth.
2. Put the shredded chicken into another bowl and stir in just enough of the tarragon mayonnaise to bind it. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Spread the chicken mixture over 5 slices of the bread and top with the radish slices. Spread a little tarragon mayonnaise over the remaining 5 slices of bread, put them on top of the sandwiches and press down lightly.
4. Remove the crusts and cut the sandwiches into triangular quarters or fingers.
5. Put the poppy seeds on a plate. Sparingly spread the reserved mayonnaise onto just one edge of the sandwiches. Dip the edge into the poppy seeds and arrange on a serving plate.
Rate This Recipe